Effective as of 03/01/13
Ownership of Site and reservation of rights
Copyright and intellectual property
Cambridge Medical Group owns the copyright and other intellectual property for the Content of the Site. (“Content” includes text, graphics, images, and other material, and includes any software that permits you to visit or use the Site that we have developed or have a legal license to use).
Restrictions on Use You may view or download copies of the material on the Site only for your own personal use. You may not – and may not knowingly allow anyone else to – do any of the following things:
- (1) Use the Site for commercial purposes or otherwise use the Site for the benefit of anyone other than you or us.
- (2) Use this Site for any illegal purpose or to transmit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person.
- (3) Upload or transmit any communication or content that may infringe on or violate the rights of another person.
- (4) Reverse engineer or attempt to discover any underlying ideas, source code, processes, techniques, technology, design, formula, engineering, or algorithms of the Site.
- (5) Reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile, reproduce, transcribe, translate into any language or computer language, re-transmit in any form by any means, resell, or redistribute the Content without our prior written consent.
- (6) Attempt to disable, “hack”, or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of this Site.
The trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, and slogans (“Marks”) contained in the Site belong to Cambridge Medical Group, its subsidiaries and affiliates, or to another party that we have allowed to place its mark on our Site. You are not authorized to use a Mark in any advertisement, publicity, or in any other commercial manner without getting the written permission in advance of the owner of the Mark. Our displaying someone else’s Mark does not mean that we endorse, sponsor, or recommend that party’s product, service, or process.
Links to Other Sites
The Site and Content may have links to web sites operated by third parties. We provide the links solely for convenience and reference and not because we endorse the content of anyone else’s web site. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information or materials on the other web sites.
While we try to keep the Content on the Site as accurate as possible, we cannot and do not guarantee the reliability, accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness of any information or Content on the Site (including links to other sites operated by third parties). We do not make any promises about the results that may be obtained from using the Content on the Site. You therefore use the Content on the Site is at your own risk. The information and Content on the Site is provided AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable for any delay, inaccuracy, error or omission with respect to the Site or the transmission or delivery of all or any part of it, or for any damage or results that arise from your use of the Site.
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
This Site resides in the State of Minnesota. The existence of the Site and the fact that you can access it from anywhere is not intended and should not be construed to mean that we are conducting business in all states of the United States of America. Neither do we consent or submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in any state in the United States, except the State of Minnesota. By using our Site, you are agreeing that any claim or action arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Site will be construed in all respects under the laws of the State of Minnesota, exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions.
Cambridge Medical Group • 10817 South Jog Road Suite 230 • Boynton Beach, FL 33437 • Attention: Tammy Levitt.